Paul Murray offers HR advice with a personal touch. I am not a call centre,
I don’t simply read stock answers from a script. You have my full, personal attention to whatever question you have. When you call, it is myself that you speak to.
We are not connected to any insurance company, providing stock answers to standard questions.
I treat each client as a sort of business partner and my aim is to find you a practical solution to any staff problems. I’m passionate about business, I have over 40 years business experience to draw on and my intention, within my area of expertise (Employment Law and HR Advice) is to help you, to free you up so you can concentrate on your business.
I service the Greater Manchester region including Tameside, and also West Yorkshire and the M62 corridor. I can provide you with an on-site HR Advice service in person should you need it.
Paul Murray HR Consultant provides:
- Drafting and/or supply of basic employment documentation, employment contracts etc.
- Assessment and advice on your current documentation
- On going support for retained clients
- Advice and guidance on specific REDUNDANCY or “one off” situations
- Telephone advice or face to face at your own premises
- Handling grievance or disciplinary meetings
- Training you or your senior staff on the principles of employment legislation and how to apply it effectively
- Drafting of any letters or documentation in connection with your employee management. Working out holiday entitlement / maternity rights.
Disciplinary meetings – Grievance handling – Documentation
Redundancy – Compromise agreements – Capability – Absence
HR Advice Fees and Charges
My charges are flexible because every clients’ needs are different. I can provide a single issue quotation if required, much like you would with your solicitor, my preference though, is to build a lasting relationship with my client, to take you on board as a retained client for a fixed annual fee, payable monthly, so you can know your costs in advance for access to Employment Law Advice. At a basic level, a retainer would entitle you to on going telephone advice and limited document support with single project costing agreed in advance and as required
I feel the best way to establish your needs, is to call me, there will be no charge to you for calling me in the first instance to discuss any problem you might have or what your needs may be, or you can email me a question, and I’ll give you my opinion without obligation.
“I feel priviledged to have worked with Paul. He has an excellent depth of employment law knowledge and analytical skills that enable him to quickly identify what is required and produce practical and efficient solutions. Paul’s expertise paired with a common sense practical approach makes him one of the best in his field.” Cath Crossley